- 1/2 Lb Pork
- 1/2 Lb Chicken
- 1/3 Cup of Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 head of crushed garlic
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 10 pcs peppercorns
- 4 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 Cup of water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Popular Filipino food, even non-Filipinos appreciate this dish. Delicious and easy to prepare. you can cooked with chicken, pork or a combination of both. It could be also good with fish or beef.
- In medium heat, put the oil in a cooking pot.
- Stir fry the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the pork and chicken.
- Stir fry until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce water, vinegar, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Let it simmer until the pork and chicken are tender
- Served with steamed or garlic rice, hard boiled egg and whole tomato.
- Hardboiled eggs (optional)
- After putting vinegar, wait until the sauce get’s into boil before stirring. To avoid the taste of uncooked vinegar
Watch the Adobong Manok at Baboy cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- how to cook adobong baboy
- adobong manok
- adobong baboy
- how to cook adobong manok
- adobong baboy panlasang pinoy
- adobong manok at baboy
- adobong baboy at manok
- how to cook adobong baboy panlasang pinoy
- adobong manok at baboy recipe panlasang pinoy
- adobong manok at baboy recipe