Write a review
4 hr 25 min
4 hr 25 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Lbs of Squid or 1 Frozen pack of Squid
- 5 Gloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Wash and clean the squid by removing the eyes, membrane and transparent ribs from the body
- Combine the squid, vinegar, garlic and water in a small pot over medium heat; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, do not overcook. Drain and set aside, save the sauce.
- Meanwhile In a skillet, sauté garlic (taken from the sauce) until brown, then add the onion, and tomato.
- When onion becomes translucent, add the squid.
- Add sauce and season with sugar according to taste.
- Simmer in medium heat, until a thick broth is formed.
- Red hot chilli can be added.
- Cook the squid for a couple of minutes to stay tender, if you cook it longer the squid will shrink.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/