Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Lbs mussels unshelled
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In medium heat, put the oil in a cooking pot.
- Stir fry the garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Add the mussel.
- Add soya sauce.
- Add water, vinegar,
- Add bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the mussel and remove the shells.
- Let it simmer until the water is reduced and the sauce tickened.
- Served with steamed or garlic rice, pickled papaya or pickled radished.
- Pickled Papaya (Atsarang Papaya)
- Pickled Radish (Ensaladang Labanos)
- After putting vinegar, wait until the sauce get’s into boil before stirring. To avoid the taste of uncooked vinegar.
- Use frozen unshelled mussel, if fresh is unavailable and for faster cooking.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/