Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 Lbs ground beef
- 1 Medium size carrot
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 4 Cloves, minced garlic
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- 4 Cups of Water
- 4 Teaspoon beef broth
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 Onion
- 2 Bundles of Vermicelli
- 2 Stalks green onion
- 5 Cloves toasted garlic
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, grated carrots, onions and garlic.
- Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg and add to the mixture, mix to combined all the ingredients.
- Scoop 3 tablespoon of the mixture and form a balls.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan until it starts to smoke.
- Roll each meatball in flour and fry rolling in hot oil to brown evenly.
- Once lightly browned, remove the meatballs and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In a pan or casserole, sauté garlic and onion until the onion is soft.
- Add water and broth, Bring to a boil and add meatballs.
- Seasoned with salt and pepper,cover and simmer in medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add vermicelli, cover for another 5 minutes.
- In this recipe, you can use ground pork, chicken or turkey.
- You can add toasted garlic or pork cracklings of your choice.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/