- 1 kilo chicken; cut in small pieces
- 1 Cup short rice
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic.chopped
- Ginger , thin sliced
- 6 Cups water or broth
- Fish sauce
- Cooking oil
- Salt, pepper and calamansi (lime) to taste
Is Filipino rice porridge or congee. Chicken and rice are slowly simmered in a delicious broth flavored with garlic, onions, ginger and fish sauce.
- In a casserole, sauté garlic, onion, and ginger in oil. Add chicken and stir fry with fish sauce until light browned. Add rice.
- Add enough water and bring to boil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender and rice is done (add hot water if necessary).
- Season with fish sauce according to taste. Serve hot in a bowl.
- Garnish on top with fried minced garlic , scallions and saffron flower.
- 1 Tbsp minced Fried Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Spring Onion
- Saffron Flowers (kasubha)
- You have the option of using salt or chicken bouillon cubes as seasoning instead of fish sauce.
- When reheating, add some chicken stock or water to the porridge and warm over medium heat.
Incoming search terms:
- arroz caldo panlasang pinoy
- arroz caldo recipe panlasang pinoy
- paano magluto ng arroz caldo
- panlasang pinoy arroz caldo
- paano magluto ng lugaw
- arroz caldo panlasangpinoy
- chicken arroz caldo recipe panlasang pinoy
- how to cook lugaw panlasang pinoy
- chicken arroz caldo panlasang pinoy
- how to make lugaw panlasang pinoy