Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Large Milkfish (bangos)
- 1/2 Cup soya sauce
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Large white onions
- 6 Cloves garlic
- Cooking oil
- Clean fish by removing the scales and gills, slice into serving pieces.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Marinate the fish for at least an hour, or overnight in refrigerator for thicker steaks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, fry the fish to a light golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté minced garlic on the same oil (reduced) and frying pan , until golden brown.
- Add chopped onions and stir fry till the onions are translucent, remove and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, pour the marinade, fish and simmer for three minutes.
- Garnish with onion and garlic and serve hot with rice.
- Dust the fish lightly with flour or cornstarch before frying to avoid sticking on the pan.
- Season with ground pepper for additional spice.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/