- 1/4 Lbs pork
- 1/2 Cup pork fats
- 1 Cup spleen
- 1 Cup liver
- 1 Cup heart
- 4 Gloves garlic
- 1 Thumbsize ginger ginger
- 5 Cups rice water
- 3 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 3 Stalks spring onions
- 1 pack misua
Mix of pork meat and innards, spleen, hearts and liver cook in a rich pork-based broth filled with Chinese vermicelli noodles and topped with fried pork, and green cut slice green onions.
- Put pork fat into a cooking pan and add small amount water.
- When oil render, remove the fat and set aside.
- On the same pan sauté the ginger, garlic and onion in pork fats.
- Add the liver, heart, spleen, pork meat and brown slightly.
- When pork is slightly brown, sauté for a few minutes.
- Seasoned with fish sauce, stirring and let it boil.
- Add a small amount of water, cover and simmer.
- When meats are tender, add the rice water and spring onion.
- Cover and let it boil for another minutes
- Add misua and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Top with brown pork fats and sprinkle with chopped spring onions.
Cooking Tips :
- Do not overcooked misua to prevent from getting lumpy.
- You can add any pork innard of your choice.
- Boil pork bones and use the broth to replace rice water for tasty flavor.
- Start by adding 2 tablespoon of fish sauce, until you reach the desired taste.
Watch Batsoy cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- batsoy recipe
- how to cook batsoy
- how to cook liver
- misua with liver and heart
- philliapens pork and vermicelli recipe
- palasang pinoy batsoy video
- misua with liver recipe
- misua with liver
- how to cook spleen