Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Cups pounded rice flakes
- 1 Cup young coconut water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups young coconut
- Toast the pounded rice flakes in a pan over medium heat,
- Stirring constantly until pounded rice flakes pops and crunchy.
- Grind toasted rice flakes in a food processor until it becomes powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix ground toasted rice flakes, young coconut water and sugar.
- Mix well before adding the grated young coconut meat.
- Keep stirring until all the ingredients are properly combined.
- Grease the wrapper with coconut oil and scoop a heaping tablespoon of mixture in the center.
- Roll into a tuber by hands, wrap and chill before serving.
- Banana leaves and wax paper are the substitute for wrapper.
- Use brown sugar for white toasted rice flakes for rich color and texture.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/