- 250 grams mandarin noodles (mami noodles)
- 500 grams beef bone marrow
- 4-5 boiled eggs (1 egg/serving)
- 1/2 medium size Chinese cabbage
- 3 stalks of onion spring
- 1 head garlic (2 cloves for sauteing)
- 2 red shallots
- Beef bouillon
- Fish Sauce
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken or beef are the common variety of this noodle soup. We used beef bone marrow, cooked to perfection in a very delicious soup. What you need are beef boiled egg, crunchy garlic, vegetables, broth and mami noodles.
- Heat oil in a deep casserole, saute’ garlic and onion.
- Add beef and saute until golden brown.
- Add 8 cups of water, cover and let it boil until meat are tender.
- Remove the beef and set aside.
- In a separate casserole, put half of the broth and let it boil.
- Cooked the noodles for 3-5 mins, remove and place in a colander.
- Cut spring onion into strip and fried the remaining garlic until brown and crunchy, for garnishing.
- In a serving bowl, put the noodles, beef, vegetables, garnishes and pour the broth.
- Serves hot
- Mami and siopao is the best combination.
Watch the Beef Bulalo Mami cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- pagkaing pinoy recipe
- lutong pinoy dessert
- beef mami recipe
- lutong baka
- luto sa baka
- baka recipe
- mga luto sa baka
- mami recipe
- mga lutong baka
- beef mami