Bikol Express na may Sigarilyas
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 24g
Saturated Fat 15g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 500 Grams pork belly, cut lengthwise
- 10-15 Pieces winged beans
- 5-10 Pieces green long chilli (siling pampaksiw)
- 2-3 Pieces bird's eye chilli (siling labuyo)
- 1/2 Cup shrimp paste
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Medium size onion
- 1 Can coconut milk
- Cooking oil
- In a pan, heat oil, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced pork belly and stir fry until pork turns brown.
- Add shrimp paste, mix for another minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk, cover and simmer until porks are done.
- Add the bird's eye chilli, green long chilli and winged beans.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 10 minutes or until the coconut milk had reduced to a thick oily gravy.
- For mild spice, don't add bird's eye chilli or soak green long chilli in water.
- Lima beans (patani), Baguio beans and Cassava leaves are other vegetables that can be added.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/