- 1/2 Lbs pork belly
- 1/4 Cup shrimp paste
- 1/2 Cup green long chilli
- 2 Pieces of finger chilli (siling labuyo)
- 1 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Small onion
A combination of Binagoongang Baboy and Bicol Express, A dish from the Southern part of the Philippines. It is normally served with loads of chillies and coconut milk, being famous among the popular dishes of the Philippines.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork and saute until the pork edges turns light brown.
- Stir-in shrimp paste and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilli and coconut milk, stir and let it boil.
- Cover and cook in medium heat, until the coconut render fats and pork are tender.
- Stir occasionally when rendering fats, if not using a non-stick pan.
- For more spicy taste, used 1/3 cup of sliced finger chilli (siling labuyo).
- Drain the fats before serving.
Watch the Binagoongang Baboy na may Gata Cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- binagoongang baboy
- binagoongang baboy recipe
- ginataang baboy
- binagoongang baboy with gata
- how to cook binagoongang baboy
- binagoongang baboy na may gata
- binagoongan recipe with gata
- ginataang baboy recipe
- how to cook binagoongang baboy with gata
- binagoongang baboy with gata recipe