A combination of Binagoongang Baboy and Bicol Express, A dish from the Southern part of the Philippines. It is normally served with loads of chillies and coconut milk, being famous among the popular dishes of the Philippines.
Binagoongang Baboy na may Gata
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 24g
Saturated Fat 18g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 Lbs pork belly
- 1/4 Cup shrimp paste
- 1/2 Cup green long chilli
- 2 Pieces of finger chilli (siling labuyo)
- 1 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Small onion
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork and saute until the pork edges turns light brown.
- Stir-in shrimp paste and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilli and coconut milk, stir and let it boil.
- Cover and cook in medium heat, until the coconut render fats and pork are tender.
- Stir occasionally when rendering fats, if not using a non-stick pan.
- For more spicy taste, used 1/3 cup of sliced finger chilli (siling labuyo).
- Drain the fats before serving.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/