Local version of western cooking “Beef Steak”. A Philippine dish where-in the beef was marinated and cook in soya sauce, lemon juice onion and other spices. Easy to prepare and doesn’t require much ingredients.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lbs beef sirloin
- 1 pieces lemon or 8 calamansi
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 gloves garlic
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- 1 teaspoon ground Pepper
- Cut the beef into a slices.
- Marinate in Calamansi and soy sauce, for at least an hour.
- Saute minced garlic in hot oil, until golden brown. Remove and set aside
- Next is the onion rings, sautee until onions are transparent. Remove and set aside
- Fry the beef, add the garlic and marinate.
- Bring to boil. Serve garnished with onion.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/