A variation of the classic creamy dessert fruit salad, with a refreshing and mouth watering taste of pandan. A simple dessert that you can made it at home.
Buko Pandan Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 38g
Saturated Fat 30g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 74g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 leaves of Pandan
- 5 Young coconut or (2 frozen pack young coconut)
- 8 Cups of Water
- 2 Cans of thick cream (Nestle Cream)
- 1 Medium can of Condensed Milk
- 2 Bars of Green Gulaman
- 1 Cups Sugar (to taste)
- 1 Cup palm sugar (optional)
- In a casserole, boil the coconut water, pandan leaves and sugar. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
- Add 2 bars of gulaman, stir well until well-dissolved. Remove the pandan leaves.
- Set on a tray to cool, refrigerate till it hardens, then cut in cubes or small pieces.
- Add the sugar palm, grated young coconut, condensed milk and thick cream.
- Gently mix all the ingredients and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Try not to mix too much after you put other ingredients to the gelatin, so the sauce will not turn too green.
- If using pandan flavoring drops, start with just a small drops and try not to overdo it.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/