- 4 leaves of Pandan
- 5 Young coconut or (2 frozen pack young coconut)
- 8 Cups of Water
- 2 Cans of thick cream (Nestle Cream)
- 1 Medium can of Condensed Milk
- 2 Bars of Green Gulaman
- 1 Cups Sugar (to taste)
- 1 Cup palm sugar (optional)
A variation of the classic creamy dessert fruit salad, with a refreshing and mouth watering taste of pandan. A simple dessert that you can made it at home.
Cooking Directions :
- In a casserole, boil the coconut water, pandan leaves and sugar. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
- Add 2 bars of gulaman, stir well until well-dissolved. Remove the pandan leaves.
- Set on a tray to cool, refrigerate till it hardens, then cut in cubes or small pieces.
- Add the sugar palm, grated young coconut, condensed milk and thick cream.
- Gently mix all the ingredients and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Cooking Tips :
- Try not to mix too much after you put other ingredients to the gelatin, so the sauce will not turn too green.
- If using pandan flavoring drops, start with just a small drops and try not to overdo it.
Watch the Buko Pandan Salad cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- buko pandan recipe
- gulaman recipe
- buko pandan salad
- gulaman recipe panlasang pinoy
- buko pandan salad recipe
- how to make buko pandan
- buko pandan recipe panlasang pinoy
- easy buko pandan recipe
- how to make buko pandan salad