- FOR CAKES :
- 2 Packs of grated cassava
- 1/2 Can (300 ml) condensed milk
- 1 1/2 Can (400) coconut milk
- 1 Can (400 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 Bottle Coconut sport (macapuno)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Margarine
- Pinch of salt
- FOR TOPPINGS :
- 1/2 Can(400) coconut milk
- 1/2 Can (300) Condensed milk
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/2 Bottled (32 oz) coconut sport
A chewy and savoury Pinoy delicacy that everyone can satisfy in. The aftertaste of coconut sport (macapuno) cream toppings and the creamy texture of cassava, something that every one can enjoyed in .
- Preheat oven to 325° f.
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 packs of grated cassava,evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, coconut milk, coconut sport, salt, vanilla and margarine.
- Beat eggs and add into the mixture, mix thoroughly until even in consistency
- Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans, leave at least 1 inch for toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- While baking, mix together coconut milk, condensed milk, egg yolks and coconut sport for topping ingredients, mix thoroughly until even in consistency
- After the cake has been baking for at least 30 minutes, pour and spread the toppings evenly.
- Bake the cake for another 20 to 30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Cooking Tips :
- Before baking, make sure to mix all of the ingredients together.
- Adding the amount of sugar, depends on the desired taste.
- Baking time is approximately and depend on oven temperature , check occasionally to avoid burn.
Watch Cassava Cake cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- cassava cake recipe
- cassava cake
- cassava cake recipe with macapuno
- filipino cassava cake recipe
- cassava recipes
- how to make cassava cake
- best cassava cake recipe
- cassava cake with macapuno
- cassava recipe
- cassava cake filipino recipe