Pinoy bake sticky rice chocolate cake that is cooked with the flavor of chocolate rice pudding.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan, or line with banana leaves.
- Cook the rice in the rice cooker.
- Boil the coconut milk and chocolate tablea until dissolve.
- Add sugar, keep stirring until it gets very sticky.
- Scoop some caramel syrup for toppings.
- Add the milk into the chocolate caramel syrup and mix well.
- Pour the cook rice into the cooking pan with the chocolate caramel, mix well till blended.
- Pour the rice mixture in a baking pan and spread the top with the toppings.
- Place in the middle rack and bake for 20 mins.
- If desired, put coconut curd (latik) and serve.
- The amount of cocoa or tablea can be adjusted to taste.
Watch the Biko Champorado cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- kakanin tagalog reciepes
- mga sangkap ng kakanin pinoy
- native hapagkainan
- kind of kakanin recipe
- steam kakanin
- ricepi pinoy
- kakanin simple recipes
- How to Make Binalay
- kakanin rice cake recipe
- how to order at kakaning pinoy