Sotanghon or cellophane noodles are used in making soup or stir fry noodles. In this recipe, we will add chicken and vegetables to make a delicious soups.
- Boil the chicken breast in a deep casserole to make an 8 cups of stocks.
- Remove and flake the chicken, set aside.
- Soak bean tread (sotanghon) noodles in water for 15-20 minutes.
- In a casserole saute’ garlic onion and chicken
- Add fish sauce and stir cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, cabbage and pepper, stir cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, annatto water and bean tread (sotanghon) , let it boil.
- Add green onion and salt, simmer for 3-5 minutes or until soft and tender.
Watch the Chicken Sotanghon Soup cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- sotanghon recipe
- sotanghon soup
- how to cook sotanghon
- sotanghon soup recipe
- chicken sotanghon
- how to cook sotanghon soup
- chicken sotanghon recipe
- chicken sotanghon soup
- How to cook chicken sotanghon
- chicken sotanghon soup recipe