Corned Beef Guisado
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 can of Corned Beef
- 1 medium onion, cut into onion rings and chopped
- 6 Cloves crushed Garlic
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Fish sauce (Patis) and Pepper to taste
- Heat up a pan with some cooking oil.
- Fry the onion rings, set aside
- Saute the garlic and chopped onion.
- Add the corned beef and let it cook.
- Drizzle fish sauce and add pepper to taste
- Cook for about for 2-3 minutes, garnish with the onion rings.
- Serve with steamed or garlic rice.
- The above recipe can be added with potato and green peas, a medium size of potato is enough for this recipe. Fried the potato before the onion ring, separate and can be added while cooking for 2-3 minutes.Green peas can also be added while cookingfor 2-3 minutes
- For a juicy taste, add half cup of beef broth after the corned beef.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/