Crema de Mangga
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 Pieces ripe mango
- 14 pieces Graham crackers
- 1 Can condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoon mango custard powder
- 1 Teaspoon gulaman powder
- 4 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Cups milk
- 500 Ml whipping cream
- Mix the whipping cream and condensed milk together and whisk until frothy, set aside.
- Cut mangos, scoop out the meat and slice into thin pieces. Set the fruit aside too.
- Lay out Graham crackers in a prepared rectangular dish.
- Pour half of the cream mixture on the first layer of Graham crackers.
- layer the ripe slice mango evenly on the top of the cream layer.
- Pour the last half of the cream mixture on top of the mango layer.
- Create another layer of Graham crackers and repeat the previous steps.
- Put in the chiller and start making the mango custard gelatin.
- Pour the mango custard gelatin on top and freeze overnight.
- MANGO CUSTARD GELATINE
- In a small bowl, dissolve custard powder in some of 2 cups of milk.
- Add sugar, and gelatin powder to the remaining milk and boil in a sauce pan.
- Add the premixed custard paste in the boiling milk.
- Heat for a few minutes with continuous stirring.
- Follow package procedure in setting-up a gelatine.
- Adding a mango custard gelatine is an option.
- All purpose cream can be a substitute for whipping cream.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/
Watch Crema de Mangga cooking video :