Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pieces pork hock or knuckle
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of lemon grass
- 1 tablespoon salt (1/2 tbsp for pork rub)
- 2 tablespoon crushed peppercorn ( 1 tbsp for pork rub)
- 6-8 cups of water
- Pour water in a deep casserole, add lemon grass, garlic, onion, pepper and pepper.
- Add the pork knuckle, simmer until the leg become tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Remove the tender meat and place in a container, let it cool.
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper, let it stand for 10 minutes to absorb.
- Heat oil in high to medium heat, put the pork hock. Set in low heat, until the pata starts to turn to golden brown.
For Dipping Sauce
- Mix soya sauce, sugar, lemon, garlic onion and chili to vinegar, mix according to your taste.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/