- 1 pieces pork hock or knuckle
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of lemon grass
- 1 tablespoon salt (1/2 tbsp for pork rub)
- 2 tablespoon crushed peppercorn ( 1 tbsp for pork rub)
- 6-8 cups of water
A fried pork hock or knuckles, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside. A good side dish for a bottle of beer, served with soya sauce and vinegar dip.
- Pour water in a deep casserole, add lemon grass, garlic, onion, pepper and pepper.
- Add the pork knuckle, simmer until the leg become tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Remove the tender meat and place in a container, let it cool.
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper, let it stand for 10 minutes to absorb.
- Heat oil in high to medium heat, put the pork hock. Set in low heat, until the pata starts to turn to golden brown.
For Dipping Sauce:
- Mix soya sauce, sugar, lemon, garlic onion and chili to vinegar, mix according to your taste.
Watch the Tinolang Manok cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- paano magluto ng crispy pata
- crispy pata recipe
- crispy pata recipe filipino style
- paano magluto ng crispy pata tagalog
- pork hocks recipe filipino style
- crispy pata
- pork knuckle filipino recipe
- Paano gumawa ng crispy pata
- pagluluto ng crispy pata
- pork hock recipe filipino