Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 37g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lbs ground pork
- Luncheon meat
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup raisin
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white loaf bread
- Aluminium foil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or prepare the steamer.
- In a mixing bowl, put the ground pork, sweet pickles relished, raisins and carrots.
- Add salt, pepper, cheese, white bread and eggs. Mix together until well blended.
- Divide the ground pork mixture into 2 portions.
- Cut 2 pcs. 12 inch long sheets of aluminium foil.
- Place and flatten the meat mixture in the center of the foil.
- Put the sliced eggs and luncheon meat, cover with the meat mixture to form a log shape.
- Roll the aluminium foil and seal both ends.
- Place in a baking pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- To get the exact taste before baking, take a small portion of the meat mixture and fried it.
- Steaming the embutido ; Fill the pan with half inch water and steam for 45-60 minutes.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/