Ginataang Langka na may Alimasag
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 14g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 250 Grams unriped jackfruit
- 3 Pieces crabs
- 1/2 Stalk lemon grass
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Medium size onion
- 1/4 Cup shrimp paste
- 2 Pieces long green chilli
- 1 Tumbsize turmeric
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put coconut milk, garlic, onion, turmeric and lemon grass in a saucepan.
- Keep stirring to avoid the milk from curdling , bring to boil.
- Add crabs, jackfruit and shrimp paste, simmer until crabs evenly change color.
- Add long green chilli, season with salt and pepper, simmer for another few minutes.
- Use fresh clean crabs, cook them shell faced down. The juices inside the shell added a taste in the cooking.
- When bringing the coconut to boil, keep stirring to avoid the milk from curdling (makulta o magbuo-buo).
- The crab has it’s own saltiness, taste it first before adding any seasoning .
- For spicier taste, use bird's eye chilli (siling labuyo).
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/
Watch the Ginataang Langka na may Alimasag cooking video :