Ginisang Ampalaya na may Sotanghon
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 Medium size bitter gourd
- 20 Grams cellophane noodles
- 1/4 Lbs Pork fats
- 1/4 Lbs shrimp
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Tablespoon fish sauce
- Cooking oil
- Soak the noodles in warm water, after few minutes cut in half.
- Reduced the amount of rendered fats, sauté garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add pork and shrimp, stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and shrimp juice, keep stirring until boil.
- Add the cellophane noodle and simmer until cook.
- Add bitter gourd, do not stir until bitter gourd are done.
- SHRIMP JUICE
- Wash shrimps, remove head, peel off shell and tail of each shrimp..
- Pound shrimp head using mortar and pestle to extract juices.
- Dilute in 2 c. of warm water and pass thru a sieve to separate shells from the juice.
- RENDER FATS FROM PORK
- Slice pork fats into cubes or small sizes.
- Pour a small amount of water into non-stick pan.
- Add pork, keep stirring until fats are rendered.
- Pork fats can be replace with vegetable oil.
- Adding bitter gourd, do not stir to avoid the bitter taste of the soup.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/