- 2 medium size sponge gourd
- 1/4 kilong hipon
- 1/4 kilo ng baboy (may taba)
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of miswa ( thin wheat noodles)
- 4-5 cups of shrimp broth or water (from shrimp heads)
Miswa is a variety of an egg wheat noodles , commonly added on any kind of Saute’ Vegetable soups. Pork and shrimps are added to sponge gourd and noodle to make this delicious and easy to make soup.
- Put a small amount of water in a frying pan, add the pork with fat. Let it boil till the water turns to oil.
- Remove the pork and reduce the amount of oil.
- Saute’ garlic on the same oil, until golden brown.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the shrimp and pork, season with fish sauce.
- Pour the shrimp broth and water, let it boil.
- Adjust the taste by adding fish sauce or salt.
- Add the gourd and cook it in medium heat for a few minutes, season with pepper and do not overcooked.
- Add the miswa (thin wheat noddles) and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Watch the Ginisang Patola na may Miswa cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- patola recipe
- misua with patola recipe
- misua with patola
- patola with misua recipe
- how to cook misua with patola
- misua patola recipe
- ginisang patola recipe
- ginisang upo
- patola with misua
- misua patola