Miswa is a variety of an egg wheat noodles , commonly added on any kind of Saute’ Vegetable soups. Pork and shrimps are added to sponge gourd and noodle to make this delicious and easy to make soup.
Ginisang Patola na may Miswa
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 medium size sponge gourd
- 1/4 kilong hipon
- 1/4 kilo ng baboy (may taba)
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of miswa ( thin wheat noodles)
- 4-5 cups of shrimp broth or water (from shrimp heads)
- Put a small amount of water in a frying pan, add the pork with fat. Let it boil till the water turns to oil.
- Remove the pork and reduce the amount of oil.
- Saute' garlic on the same oil, until golden brown.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the shrimp and pork, season with fish sauce.
- Pour the shrimp broth and water, let it boil.
- Adjust the taste by adding fish sauce or salt.
- Add the gourd and cook it in medium heat for a few minutes, season with pepper and do not overcooked.
- Add the miswa (thin wheat noddles) and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/