Hipon na may Curry
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 18g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 Lbs of Shrimp
- 1 1/2 Can coconut milk
- 1/2 Can of coconut cream
- 1 Medium size of onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Clean the shrimp by cutting all the legs and antennae.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic and onion until wilt.
- Pour the coconut milk, keep stirring until it boils.
- Season with salt and add curry powder.
- Add shrimp and cook until they just turn pink
- Add the coconut cream, keep stirring until cream thickens.
- Spoon half a cup of thick cream at the top of can coconut milk, before stirring.
- Using curry paste, sauté the paste with garlic and onion.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh cilantro or green onion.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/