Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 17g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 71g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 Cups glutinous rice
- 4 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Pandan leaves
- Green food coloring
- Banana leaves
- Coconut sport (Macapuno)
- In a non-stick pan, pour the coconut milk.
- Add salt and sugar, keep stirring to dissolve.
- Put the pandan leaves and a drops of green food coloring.
- Wash the glutinous rice and add to the pan, boil in medium high heat.
- Stirring occasionally to prevent from sticking to the bottom of pan.
- When almost dry, cover with banana leaves and put the lid.
- Cook over low heat, until rice is done.
- Pour the mixture into platter lined with banana leaves.
- Serve with sliced ripe mango, sweet beans or macapuno.
- Can be wrapped with banana leaves.
- Pound and squeeze the pandan leaf in hot water to extract its fragrant green juice.
- Can be serve with cooked coconut cream ( Paraludos)
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/