Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 26g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 63g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 Cups glutinous rice flour
- 1/3 Cups purple yam powder
- 6 Cups coconut milk
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla flavor
- Food coloring
- In a large bowl, mix together glutinous rice flour, sugar, coconut milk.
- Mix well until well combined then add vanilla and salt, divide into 2 portion.
- Add the purple yam powder in one portion.
- Add purple food coloring , stir until yam powder dissolve.
- Prepare lanera or baking pan, brush with a bit of cooking oil.
- Pour the purple yam mixture into a thick pan.
- Turn the heat to medium and stirring constantly until oily and smooth.
- Transfer the cooked mixture into in a pan, flatten by using an oiled metal spoon.
- Cooked the 2nd portion (white color) until oily and smooth.
- Put the white mixture on top of purple yam mixture, press to flatten.
- Top with coconut cream and broil at 500 degrees until toppings are golden brown.
- If the oven is unavailable, use a metal sheet that can cover the pan and fired with charcoal on top. Don't forget to put a wire handle.
- Chocolate, cheese, corn, coconut sport are some flavors that can be used for the bottom, Colored with flavored texture.
- Serve hot and topped with ice cream and coconut sport.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/