Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 Cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 2 Cans coconut milk for curds
- STICKY RICE CAKE
- Mix glutinous rice flour and sugar together until well combined.
- Pour coconut milk and stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Pass banana leaves on fire and brush with coconut oil.
- Line the prepared pan with banana leaves.
- Pour the flour mixture and steam for 25 minutes in medium heat.
- COCONUT CURD
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a saucepan and simmer gently over low heat.
- When oil starts to separate and solids begin to form.
- Regularly stir and scrape sides and bottom of pan to prevent from burning.
- Continue to cook and stir until curds turn golden brown.
- Drain curds from the oil and set aside.
- Transfer the sticky rice cake in a large serving plate.
- Top with coconut curd and serve with hot or cold beverages.
- For better and smooth cake result cover the baking pan with a cheesecloth.
- Cooking without banana leaves, brush the pan with coconut oil.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/