Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 35g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Pieces chicken breast
- 250 Grams shell pasta
- 6 cups water
- 1 Carrot, cubed
- 1 Potatoes, cubed
- ½ Cup chopped cabbage
- ½ Cup chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Can evaporated milk
- In soup pot, bring chicken breast and cold water to a boil.
- When its cool enough to handle, hand-shred the meat and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté garlic until lightly brown, then add the onions.
- Add the shredded chicken and sauté until slightly brown.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add the shell pasta and simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add carrots and potato and continue to simmer until soften.
- Pour the evaporated milk, keep stirring and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and Chinese cabbage, and continue to simmer for another couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken stock cube, if preferred.
- Elbow macaroni or Spaghetti pasta cut into an inch, can be a replacement for shell pasta.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/