- 1 duck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomato
- 1 can pork and beans
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 pcs Chorizo de Bilbao or Chinese sausage
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles
- 1 can of 7-up or 1/2 can of beer
- 1 can of Pepsi-cola
- 1/8 cups or 3 tablespoon of Soya sauce
- 3 pcs of dried lime leaves or bay leaves
- 1 red bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
All the ingredients are put together and simmer in medium heat. We use 7-up instead of beer for tenderiser. Thicken the sauce with your choices of cheese and garnish with slices of red pepper.
Cooking Directions :
- Mix everything together except cheese and cook in medium heat.
- Check once in a while to see if the meat are tender,
- Once the meat are done, add cheese and stir till melted to the sauce.
- Cover and cook for another 15-20 mins.
- For thicker sauce, put 1/2 cup of Pepsi.
- Olives may be added for additional taste.
- For best result use 1/2 cheese in can.
Watch the Kalderetang Pato cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- kalderetang pato
- kalderetang pato recipe
- patotin recipe
- ginataang pato
- duck recipe pinoy style
- duck caldereta recipe
- duck recipes filipino style
- Pato recipe
- duck recipe filipino style
- pinoy duck recipes