All the ingredients are put together and simmer in medium heat. We use 7-up instead of beer for tenderiser. Thicken the sauce with your choices of cheese and garnish with slices of red pepper.
Write a review
1 hr 15 min
1 hr 15 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 duck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomato
- 1 can pork and beans
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 pcs Chorizo de Bilbao or Chinese sausage
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles
- 1 can of 7-up or 1/2 can of beer
- 1 can of Pepsi-cola
- 1/8 cups or 3 tablespoon of Soya sauce
- 3 pcs of dried lime leaves or bay leaves
- 1 red bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything together except cheese and cook in medium heat.
- Check once in a while to see if the meat are tender,
- Once the meat are done, add cheese and stir till melted to the sauce.
- Cover and cook for another 15-20 mins.
- For thicker sauce, put 1/2 cup of Pepsi.
- Olives may be added for additional taste.
- For best result use 1/2 cheese in can.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/