Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 15g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 87g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Cups mochiko rice flour
- 1 1/2 Cups coconut milk
- 3l4 Cups coconut sport (macapuno)
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- Bamboo skewer
- Oil for frying
- Mix 2 cups of sweet rice flour and 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Add the coconut sport, mix until well combined and form a dough.
- Take two tablespoons of the dough and shape into a ball. Set aside.
- Heat up the oil in a deep pan to medium-high heat.
- Cook the balls for about 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked karioka onto a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- SUGAR GLAZE
- In a medium sauce pan, boil 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup coconut milk until sticky.
- Dip the fried karioka in the sugar glaze until completely coated.
- Place karioka into a bamboo skewer. Serve immediately.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/