Kilawin Puso ng Saging
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 medium size banana heart, shredded
- 1 lbs Manila clams
- 1 cup squid
- 1 cup sotanghon, cut and soaked in water. (Glass noodle)
- 1 cup water cups water
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1-2 long green chilli (spicy chilli optional)
- Fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Start by removing the first layer of your banana blossom. Cut the tail and start slicing them diagonally from the tip.
- Once you are done slicing them put them in a bowl and add about three tablespoons of salt. squeeze to get some of the sap out and and drain.
- Chopped the manila clams, set aside
- Warm up the oil in a pan and start sautéing garlic, onions and tomato.
- Add manila clams, squid and banana blossom. Add fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup of water, cover and let it simmer for at least twenty minutes.
- Check the tenderness of your vegetable.
- Pour the vinegar and chilli, do not stir and cook until boiling
- The last part of cooking, put the sotanghon.
- Let it simmer for another five minutes. Then serve hot.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/