Kinunot na Pagi
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 25g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Kilo stingray (Pagi)
- 2-3 bundle of moringa leaves (malunggay)
- 3-4 Cups coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup vinegar
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- Blanch stingray in boiling water for 2-3 minute, or until tender and just cooked.
- Remove from pot drain to cool down. Flake the meat, set aside.
- In a saucepan, put coconut milk, garlic and onions.
- Boil and simmer stirring constantly to avoid the milk from curdling .
- Add the flaked stingray, vinegar and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add chilli, season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 2 minutes and add malunggay.
- Cook for another 3-6 minutes or until the liquid turns to creamy texture.
- Add chilli for spice.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/