- 1 Kilo stingray
- 2-3 bundle of moringa leaves (malunggay)
- 3-4 Cups coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup vinegar
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
Flavourful spicy Bicolano recipe, like the famous laing and bicol express. A spicy dish recipe wherein stingray, Sharks or crabs cook in coconut cream, malunggay leaves and spicy chilli.
Cooking Directions :
- Blanch stingray in boiling water for 2-3 minute, or until tender and just cooked.
- Remove from pot drain to cool down. Flake the meat, set aside.
- In a saucepan, put coconut milk, garlic and onions.
- Boil and simmer stirring constantly to avoid the milk from curdling .
- Add the flaked stingray, vinegar and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add chilli, season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 2 minutes and add malunggay.
- Cook for another 3-6 minutes or until the liquid turns to creamy texture.
Watch the Kinunot na Pagi cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- pinoy fish recipes
- kinunot na pagi
- kinunot recipe
- kinunot na pagi recipe
- how to cook kinunot na pagi
- how to cook pagi
- pagi recipe
- ginataang pagi
- kinunot na isda