Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 33g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 Envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Can (354 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 Cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon water
- Caramelize 1 tablespoons of brown sugar in 1 tablespoon of water by direct heat in each tin pan.
- Pour pineapple juice in a sauce pan over medium heat, add white sugar and keep stirring until dissolve.
- Once sugar are dissolved, add gelatin and stir. Do not let it boil.
- In a large bowl beat egg yolks, add milk and mix until well combine
- Pour the gelatin mixture in milk mixture, keep stirring until well incorporated.
- Pour unto the oval shaped tin pan, using a strainer to avoid bubbles.
- Let it set and cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- If there are lumps of gelatin, strain before adding into milk mixture.
- Do not stir sugar and water in caramelizing, let it boil and sugar melt.
- Using a plastic mould, melt sugar and water in a sauce pan to caramelize.
- Serve with favorite slices of fruits on top and side of the platter.
- We used Knox Gelatine for this recipe.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/