Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 40g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 27g
Total Carbohydrates 8g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lbs clam (Manila clams)
- 1 medium size carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 medium size onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of vegetable oil (deep frying)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the clams in a boiling water and remove from shell.
- Chopped the clams into a small pieces.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in cooking oil .
- Add the clams and wait for 3 minutes, then mix the carrots (sliced into small cubes).
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Remove from fire,wait for a few minutes to get cold then add egg.
- Now take the mixture and roll it in lumpia wrappers
- Fry them in preheated oil and let them cook until they get golden brown.
- Put them aside on a paper towel and let them dry of.
- For best taste and result, use fresh Manila Clams.
- Add bread crumbs after eggs, to make the mixture firm.
- Used egg to sealed the lumpia wrapper.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/