- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Shrimps (remove the shells)
- 1/2 Cup cubed Carrots
- 1/2 Cup thin sliced green beans
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced green Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup cubed sweet Potato
- 1/2 Cup chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 30 Lumpia Wrappers
- 2 Cups Vegetable Oil for frying
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 Red Chili (optional)
The Filipino way of making vegetable spring roll, shrimp and tofu can be added instead of ground meat. served as a side dish or as an appetizer.
- In a wok or large skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook shirmp, Remove shrimp and set aside. Cook garlic and onion in the same pan for 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked shrimp, carrots, sweet potato, carrots and cabbage. Season with pepper, salt, and soy sauce. Remove from heat, and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Wrap about 3 tablespoons vegetables in lumpia wrapper, keep the roll tight as you assemble.
- Heat oil over medium heat and place 3 or 4 lumpia into the oil. Fry the rolls for 1 to 2 minutes, until all sides are golden brown. Place on paper towels or colander to drain excess oil.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix all the in a bowl.
Cooking Tips :
- Use egg to seal the wrappers.
- You can cook a whole bunch and freeze.
- To re-heat a fried lumpia (place in toaster oven) for 10 – 15 minutes or until the wrapper is crispy.
Incoming search terms:
- lumpiang gulay
- lumpiang gulay recipe
- vegetable lumpia recipe
- vegetable lumpia recipe panlasang pinoy
- lumpiang gulay recipe panlasang pinoy
- lumpia recipe panlasang pinoy
- lumpiang gulay prito
- lumpiang gulay panlasang pinoy
- lumpiang prito
- lumpiang gulay prito recipe