Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Shrimps (remove the shells)
- 1/2 Cup cubed Carrots
- 1/2 Cup thin sliced green beans
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced green Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup cubed sweet Potato
- 1/2 Cup chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 30 Lumpia Wrappers
- 2 Cups Vegetable Oil for frying
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 Red Chilli (optional)
- In a wok or large skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook shrimp, Remove shrimp and set aside. Cook garlic and onion in the same pan for 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked shrimp, carrots, sweet potato, carrots and cabbage. Season with pepper, salt, and soy sauce. Remove from heat, and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Wrap about 3 tablespoons vegetables in lumpia wrapper, keep the roll tight as you assemble.
- Heat oil over medium heat and place 3 or 4 lumpia into the oil. Fry the rolls for 1 to 2 minutes, until all sides are golden brown. Place on paper towels or colander to drain excess oil.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix all the in a bowl.
- Use egg to seal the wrappers.
- You can cook a whole bunch and freeze.
- To re-heat a fried lumpia (place in toaster oven) for 10 - 15 minutes or until the wrapper is crispy.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/