Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- Coconut oil (from latik)
- Grease a rectangular pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a deep sauce or non stick pan, pour milk, blend corn starch, sugar, cream style corn and coconut milk. Add drops of food coloring (optional).
- Cook over slow heat, stirring constantly to prevent lumps, until mixture get thick for about 4-5 minutes
- Pour hot mixture into rectangular pan and allow to set.
- Topped with roasted coconut and latik . Cool before slicing.
- You can add or use jackfruit (langka), young coconut (buko) and fruit cocktail.
- Using a fruit cocktail, measure 1 cup of syrup and dissolve the flour into it.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/