- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- Coconut oil (from latik)
Creamy sweet coconut flavored pudding with cream style corn and topped with toasted coconut (budbod) and Fried Coconut Milk Curd (latik).
- Grease a rectangular pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a deep sauce or non stick pan, pour milk, blend corn starch, sugar, cream style corn and coconut milk. Add drops of food coloring (optional).
- Cook over slow heat, stirring constantly to prevent lumps, until mixture get thick for about 4-5 minutes
- Pour hot mixture into rectangular pan and allow to set.
- Topped with roasted coconut and latik . Cool before slicing.
- You can add or use jackfruit (langka), young coconut (buko) and fruit cocktail.
- Using a fruit cocktail, measure 1 cup of syrup and dissolve the flour into it.
Watch the Maja Blanca cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- maja blanca recipe
- how to make maja blanca
- maja blanca recipe panlasang pinoy
- maja blanca special recipe
- maja blanca
- panlasang pinoy maja blanca
- special maja blanca recipe
- maja blanca panlasang pinoy
- maja blanca panlasangpinoy
- panlasangpinoy maja blanca