Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 27g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 lbs beef, sliced 1/4 inch thick (3 pieces).
- 3 pcs sausages or Chorizo de Bilbao.
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced.
- 3 slice of cheddar cheese.
- 1 carrots or dill pickles
- 1/4 cup olives (optional)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 3 bay leaf (laurel)
- 1/3 soya sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 tsp of ground pepper
- Cooking twine
Ground Pork Fillings (optional)
- 1/4 ground pork
- 1 small box of raisins
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1 lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Cut the beef 1/4" thickness to create a butterfly shape.
- Marinate the sliced beef into soy sauce, calamansi or lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread and stretch the sliced beef on your working table.
- Spread the ground pork fillings (optional).
- Add the sliced beef: sausage, sliced eggs, dill pickles or carrots and slice cheese.
- Roll the sliced beef with all the filling inside and secure with a twine or string.
- On a pot, place the beef rolls and put the water, add chopped onions, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaves, ground black pepper and vinegar.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for one hour or until beef are tender.
- Add red pepper and olive, continue to simmer for a few minutes.
Ground pork fillings (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, put ground pork, sweet pickles, grated cheese and raisins
- Beat the eggs, then add to the mixture.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/