Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 58g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Pack (400 grams) glutinous rice
- 1 Pack (454 grams) grated purple yam
- 1 Cup palm sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Baking liner
- In a mixing bowl, mix grated purple yam and glutinous rice.
- Add water together to form a soft dough.
- Flatten it with your palm and put a piece of palm sugar in the center.
- Close the dough over the sugar and roll into a ball.
- Bring water to boil and put in the dough balls.
- When the balls float on the surface. Scoop up with a skimmer and drain.
- Roll the hot and cooked glutinous rice balls into the grated coconut.
- When mixing dough, add water if it is too dry.
- Don't refrigerate. They go hard.
- If using frozen grated coconut, squeeze the juice before adding salt.
- Frozen grated purple yam can be replaced by fresh purple sweet potato.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/