- 2 Cups rice
- 1 Cup shrimp
- 2-3 Blue crabs
- 1 Lbs Manila clams
- 2 Fish fillet
- 1 Lbs mussels
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 1 Can green beans
- 1 Tablespoon saffron flower
- 1 Teaspoon annatto powder
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 Cup canned tomato
- 1/2 Cup stocks from shrimp heads
- 2 Cups water
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Paella Marinera or also known Paella de Morisco is one of several Filipino dish adaptation from Spain. Traditional versions consists of fresh seafood available at the time, commonly used are shrimp, crabs and mussels.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat and sauté the garlic, and onion.
- Stir in the annatto and mix well, then drop-in canned tomato and cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomato paste and shrimp stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in clams, crabs, mussels, shrimp and fish, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and let cook for 5 to 7 more minutes or until seafoods are done
- When seafood is just cooked through, remove seafoods and leave the sauce on the pan.
- Add water, rice and saffron to the sauce. Stir, cover and cook until rice is tender, add more stock if needed.
- Stir in canned green peas and red or green pepper and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put the seafood back to the pan or served it on top of the rice.
Cooking Tips :
- Used canned diced, whole or fresh tomato.
- Used any seafoods of your choice.
- Seasoned with fish sauce for stronger taste.
Watch Paella Marinera Cooking Video :
Incoming search terms:
- pinoy recipe for fish
- shellfish recipes filipino
- pinoy seafood recipe
- pinoy paella recipe
- filipino paella recipe
- seafood paella recipe pinoy
- paella panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy paella
- pinoy crab recipe
- paella marinera