- 1 lbs roast pig
- 1 1/2 cup lechon liver sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp peppercorn
- 1 cup of water
Traditional way of re-cooking left-over roast pig, lechon kawali or deep fried pork belly can also be used. Chopped roast pork are cooked in vinegar, soya sauce and liver sauce, makes as good as the original meal.
- In a deep pan or pot mix the liver sauce with vinegar, salt, soya sauce and a cup of water.
- Add the peppercorn, crushed garlic, and dried oregano
- Layered the roast pork on the top, cover and cook at low medium high for half hour.
Cooking tips :
- Reduce the liver sauce to 1 cup, for a thinner sauce or you can add 1/2 cup of water.
- Wait to boil before stirring, to avoid the uncooked taste of the vinegar.
Watch the Paksiw na Litson cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- litson paksiw
- paksiw na lechon
- litson paksiw recipe
- paksiw na pata recipe
- lechon paksiw panlasang pinoy
- paksiw na litson
- paksiw na lechon recipe
- lechon paksiw panlasangpinoy
- panlasang pinoy lechon paksiw
- paksiw na baboy panlasang pinoy