Pansit Bihon Canton Guisado
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 227 grams of flour stick (canton)
- 227 grams of rice stick (bihon)
- 1 large carrots
- 150 grams cabbage
- 10 pcs of snow peas
- 150 grams of fish balls
- 200 grams of shrimp
- 200 grams boneless chicken
- 3 stalks of parsley
- 1 stalk of spring onion
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of shrimp broth and water
- Cooking oil
- 1/3 cups soya sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce for marinate
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the chicken into small strips, marinate with soya sauce.
- Soak bihon noodles in hot water.
- In a large pan saute' garlic and onion, add chicken and fry until golden brown.
- Add carrots, fish balls, snow peas and shrimp, stir for 2-3 minutes. Add soya sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour 4 cups of broth and water. Let it boil and simmer for 3-5 mins.
- Remove the stir fried vegetables and meat, set aside.
- In the same pan, add in the flour stick and rice stick, cook on the same broth.
- Topped with the stir fried vegetable and meat.
- Use the pounded shrimp head for the broth.
- Boiled the chicken, if you want a chicken broth.
- Serve with kalamansi or lemon.
- You can add chicken liver for additional taste.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/