- 227 grams of flour stick (canton)
- 227 grams of rice stick (bihon)
- 1 large carrots
- 150 grams cabbage
- 10 pcs of snow peas
- 150 grams of fish balls
- 200 grams of shrimp
- 200 grams boneless chicken
- 3 stalks of parsley
- 1 stalk of spring onion
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of shrimp broth and water
- Cooking oil
- 1/3 cups soya sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce for marinate
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pinoy way of cooking stir fry noodles, a combination of rice stick and flour stick noodles. Saute’ garlic onion and add your favourite vegetables and meat.
- Slice the chicken into small strips, marinate with soya sauce.
- Soak bihon noodles in hot water.
- In a large pan saute’ garlic and onion, add chicken and fry until golden brown.
- Add carrots, fish balls, snow peas and shrimp, stir for 2-3 minutes. Add soya sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour 4 cups of broth and water. Let it boil and simmer for 3-5 mins.
- Remove the stir fried vegetables and meat, set aside.
- In the same pan, add in the flour stick and rice stick, cook on the same broth.
- Topped with the stir fried vegetable and meat.
- Use the pounded shrimp head for the broth.
- Boiled the chicken, if you want a chicken broth.
- Serve with kalamansi or lemon.
- You can add chicken liver for additional taste.
Watch the Pansit Bihon Canton Guisado cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- pancit canton guisado recipe
- pancit canton bihon recipe
- pancit canton bihon recipe panlasang pinoy
- pancit bihon panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy pancit bihon
- pancit bihon canton recipe
- pancit bihon canton panlasangpinoy
- pancit bihon and canton recipe
- pancit guisado panlasang pinoy
- pancit bihon recipe panlasang pinoy