Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Tablespoon cake flour
- 6 Tablespoon Sugar
- Fine sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites with an electric food mixer.
- Add sugar slowly by spoonfuls, beating well after each addition.
- Then add the (well beaten) egg yolk slowly, Keep beating.
- Put the mixer on the slower speed, fold the cake flour.
- Keep beating the mixture until light and fluffy.
- Pour the mixture gently into the prepared pan, lined with wax paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the center of the cake is slightly springy.
- On a work surface sprinkle the wax paper evenly with caster sugar.
- Turn the pan onto the sugared wax paper, then carefully remove the tin.
- Remove the wax paper from the bottom of the cake.
- Spread the margarine sparingly over the cake, sprinkle with sugar over the margarine.
- With the longest side facing you, roll up the cake away from you.
- To make cake flour from all purpose flour; In a cup of apf, replace 2 tablespoon of flour to 2 tablespoon of corn starch, sift 5 times.
- For creamy ube filling; Beat cream cheese with bottled purple yam dessert until creamy.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/