Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 Cup pounded rice flakes
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon lemon zest
- Heat a skillet and pour the pounded rice flakes, toast for about 2 to 4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Remove from fire, set aside and allow to cool completely. Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a mixing bowl, mix all purpose flour, baking powder and salt until completely combined.
- Put melted butter in a separate bowl, add sugar and beat in slow speed.
- Turn to high speed and beat until light and fluffy, add the egg and beat to incorporate.
- Mix in lemon zest, slowly add the dry ingredients and continue mixing until smooth and incorporated.
- Gently fold in the cooled pounded rice flakes, keep mixing until completely combined.
- Scoop a teaspoon or desired sizes of mixture, arrange in a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/