A Filipino dish inherited from the Spanish (relleno), crab shell are stuffed with vegetable and crab meat.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 blue crabs
- 1/2 carrots, cut into small cube
- 1/2 cup potato, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 large tomato
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk of green onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a deep pan cook the crab in water.
- Separate the meat and clean the shell.
- In a pan, add a small amount of cooking oil then saute' the garlic and onion.
- Add tomato, carrots and stir fry for minute.
- Remove from the pan and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the potato, red pepper, crab mixture, salt, pepper and eggs.
- Add the spring onion and stuff the crab shell with crab mixture and set aside.
- In a deep frying pan add oil, bring heat to medium high , then deep fry stuffed crabs.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/