- 1 Whole chicken
- 1 Can Vienna Sausage
- 1/4 Cup of raisins
- 1/4 Cups of sweet pickles relish
- 3 Hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 Cup green onion
- 1 Large onion finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 4 sliced of bread
- Salt and pepper
Preparing Noche Buena has never been so easy, the table is loaded with special dish. The best part of this event, is the relyenong manok at the center of our table. Learn all the basics and try your hand at one of our easy and delicious chicken recipes. It’s easier to make than you think. HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO PINOY HAPAGKAINAN !
Cooking Directions :
- Reach inside the chicken cavity and scrape out the chicken meat using bamboo ladle, taking care not to tear the skin.
- Rub chicken skin with salt and pepper. Set aside. Slice the deboned chicken meat into small pieces and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken meat with pickles, onions, raisins, vienna sausages, sliced bread and green onions.
- Stir in the eggs, and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon half of the meat mixture into the cavity. Insert the hard-boiled eggs into the center. Fill chicken with remaining meat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the stuffed chicken on a roasting pan and roast for 1 1/2 hrs or until golden brown.
Watch the Relyenong Manok cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- rellenong manok
- rellenong manok recipe
- www panlasang pinoy com
- chicken recipe panlasang pinoy
- rellenong manok panlasangpinoy
- panlasang pinoy chicken recipe
- relyenong manok
- chicken recipes panlasang pinoy
- rellenong manok recipe panlasang pinoy
- rellenong manok panlasang pinoy