- 3 Large squids, cleaned
- 1/2 Cup shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 Cup sweet turnips, diced into small cubes
- 1/4 Cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Piece egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
Stuffed Squid with Sautéd shrimp, tentacles and vegetables like sweet turnips (singkamas), celery and tomatoes. You can put any stuffing you prefer, from ground meat, seafoods to any vegetables you want. Then after Sautéing and stuffing, your choice of frying or baking. Cooking Directions :
- Pull the head and squeeze to remove the ink sack and set aside.
- Remove both eye and the beak in the center of the tentacle.
- Marinate the squid in soya sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper for 30 about Minutes.
- Put the head in boiling water and cook until tender, then chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, then add garlic,onion, tomato, chopped tentacles and shrimp,and sautéd for few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, add flour mixture keep stirring . Cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Let cool.
- Then stuff the squids with the above mixture. Secure the ends with a toothpicks.
- Heat up another wok; add oil, dip squid in beaten eggs and shallow fry for 3 minutes on each side.
Cooking Tips :
- For dipping sauce, combined soya with lemon juice and birds eye chilli.
- You can add or use fish sauce instead of salt.
- For thicker sauce, combine 3 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp balsamic or Chinese black vinegar, 2 tsp honey and a small ginger finely chopped.
Watch the Relyenong Pusit cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- rellenong pusit
- relyenong pusit
- rellenong pusit recipe
- pusit recipe
- rellenong pusit sauce
- stuffed pusit recipe
- kinunot na isda recipe
- lutong pinoy fish recipe
- panlasang pinoy squid recipe
- ginataang tulingan batangas