- 5 Fish Fillet or whole fish
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 medium size onion, thinly slice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 stalk green onions, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon flour
- cooking oil
- salt and white pepper
Deep fried fish in stewed tomato sauce is an easy and convenient way of fish preparation that brings together the delightful flavors of fish and tomato sauce.
- Season each pieces of mahi fillet with salt and pepper, cover and set aside.
- Coat the fish with all purpose flour on both side.
- Fry the fish on both side and place them in a paper towel covered plate.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until totally wilted.
- Season with fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the beaten eggs, do not stir and let the eggs cook thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with cut of spring onions.
Cooking Tips :
- Adding water depends on the thickness of sauce that you want.
- Sarciado original recipe doesn’t required any eggs, egg is optional.
- Fresh or left over fried fillet or whole fish can be used for this recipe.
Watch Sarciadong Isda cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- sarciadong isda
- fish recipes pinoy
- sarciadong isda recipe
- sarsiadong isda
- how to cook sarciadong isda
- sarsyadong isda
- sarciadong isda with tomato sauce
- fish with tomato sauce recipe filipino
- sarciadong tilapia