Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 Fish Fillet or whole fish
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 medium size onion, thinly slice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 stalk green onions, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon flour
- cooking oil
- salt and white pepper
- Season each pieces of mahi fillet with salt and pepper, cover and set aside.
- Coat the fish with all purpose flour on both side.
- Fry the fish on both side and place them in a paper towel covered plate.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until totally wilted.
- Season with fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the beaten eggs, do not stir and let the eggs cook thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with cut of spring onions.
- Adding water depends on the thickness of sauce that you want.
- Sarciado original recipe doesn't required any eggs, egg is optional.
- Fresh or left over fried fillet or whole fish can be used for this recipe.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/