Sinanglay na Tilapia
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 23g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pcs medium tilapia, cleaned and scales remove
- 6 pcs taro leaves or 6 pcs of pechay
- 1 thumb size garlic
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomato, diced
- 4 pcs long green long chili (siling pampaksiw)
- 1 cans of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- Fish sauce
- Butterfly-cut each fish by slicing on the back from head to tail. Spread each fish flat to expose the inner side, season with salt.
- In a bowl, combine garlic,onion,tomatoes and ginger then mix.
- Stuff the tilapia with the mix.
- Wrap the tilapia with the leaves (taro or pechay).
- Arrange the wrapped tilapia in a wide cooking pan,
- Put the chilli, pour in coconut milk and water.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook in a medium heat, add the fish sauce to taste.
- You can put lemon grass to add a taste.
- Season the fish with salt.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/