Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Whole Milkfish
- 1/2 Cup miso (bean curd paste)
- 2 Bunch of mustard green
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Tomato, sliced
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Green long chilli
- I Pack Tamarind mix
- 2 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 Cups of water
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a large deep pan or pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic, onions and tomatoes for a few minutes or until softened.
- Add miso and sauté until well combined.
- Pour water and seasoned with fish sauce, cover and let it boil.
- Add mustard greens and green long chilli, simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add milkfish and tamarind mix.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until fish is cooked. Add salt to taste.
- Use rice wash water for soup.
- Calamansi, tamarind fruits or lemon juice can be added to make the soup extra sour.
- Start adding sour mix in a little amount, till you got your desired sourness of the soup.
- Using salmon fish, rub the fish with lemon or fry the fish for a few minutes.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/
Watch the Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso cooking video