Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 59g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 Cup sugar
- COCONUT CURD
- Pour coconut milk in a deep pan, bring to a boil and simmer over low heat.
- When curds starts to form, scrape sides and bottom of the pan , to prevent from burning.
- Cook and stir until curds turn golden brown.
- Drain curds from the oil and set aside.
- FLOUR MIXTURE
- Pour coconut milk and sugar in a deep pan, stir until sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the glutinous and rice flour, stirring constantly until completely dissolve.
- Cook over medium fire, keep stirring until it thickens and smooth.
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool.
- Brush banana leaves with coconut oil.
- Scoop 2 spoonful of mixture and lay it flat on the center of the leaves.
- Top with coconut curd, fold the cooked flour mixture to hide the fillings.
- Roll the banana leaf to wrap the mixture, and fold both ends to seal.
- Arrange the wrapped suman on the steamer, cover and steam for 30 minutes.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/